Why Fort Bend?
- No.1 Fastest Growing County of the Ten Largest Counties in Texas
- Current Population of 606,953.
- Consistently Ranked in the Top 3% of the Nation's Counties in 5 Key Demographic Measures.
- Regional Leadership in Secondary Education; Exceptionally Educated and Skilled Resident Workforce.
- A Leading Example of Successful Diversity in the Community and in the Workplace.
There is a consistent and dominant element woven throughout everything in Fort Bend County. It is the 20+ year on-going deliberate investment and strategy into Quality and Excellence. Fort Bend delivers on the promise of being a "Best Place to Live and Work."
FBC Update to Fort Bend Realtors - Jeff Wiley February 20, 2014
Vista Equities to build out final phase of LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch in Katy, Texas
K.C. Conway, Colliers International Presentation February 5, 2014
Fort Bend County's economy remains strong
New Study Declares Fort Bend County Most Diverse in the Nation
Houston Leads Nation in Job Creation
Fort Bend County Ranks 6th in the USA for Percentage Employment Growth between Sept 2011 and Sept 2012
CNC Manufacturing Acquires Land in Missouri City Business Park
City of Fulshear Update - Presented by Mayor Tommy Kuykendall
Fort Bend Association of Realtors Presentation on Feb. 21, 2013